A. Name of the Event
The 3rd International Conference on Indonesian Legal Studies (ICILS)
B. Theme and Topics
Theme: “Law and Globalization: The Emergence of Global Regulatory Governance and Its Impacts on Indonesian Legal Development”
Sub-Topics : Topics of interest include all areas of legal studies, but are not limited to:
- Law and Technology
- Health Law
- Private and Commercial Law
- Intellectual Property Rights Law
- Business Law
- Agrarian and Spatial Law
- International Law
- Sharia Law/Islamic Law
- Law and Development
- Public Law, including Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, Environmental Law
- Comparative Law
- Philosophy of Law
C. Purposes of the Conference
- Review through public discussion related to the development of Globalization in the context of legal development in Indonesia and to discuss the advancement of law development in Indonesia, as well as a comparative approach between Indonesian and other countries.
- Produce recommendations to related parties about Legal Globalization and its role in the development of Law.
- Disseminate the research and Realizing active participation in efforts to develop law through the writing of scientific papers.
- Initiate the collaboration between the educational institutions and stakeholders and Strengthening the existence of the Faculty of Law, UNNES in the international level.
- Conference and Discussion
- Parallel Session and Mini-symposium
The committee will provide the schedule for the participants (accepted papers) to present their research on Parallel Session (oral presentation). Moreover, the mini-symposium will also be held to give the opportunity for the student to discuss and share their research.
The 3rd International Conference in Indonesian Legal Studies is open for academicians, researchers, students, professionals, stakeholders, and government who have the field that related to the law as well as Indonesian Legal Studies.
However, the Committee decided the types of participant into two types: (1) Participant (non-presenter), and (2) Presenter. Each papers for presenter only allowed be written by maximum 2 (two) authors.
F. Conference Day and Venue
Date : Wednesday, April 1, 2020
Time : 08.00 – 16.00 Indonesia Western Standard Time (WIB)
Venue : Patra Semarang Hotel & Convention
G. Conference Publication
All submitted papers will take double-blind peer-reviewed by at least three competent reviewers and expert editors. The selected papers have to present in ICILS 2020 Parallel Session. The selected and presented papers will be proposed to be submitted to several Accredited National Journals (Pandecta Law Research Journal, Journal of Indonesian Legal Studies, Indonesian Journal of Criminal Law Studies, Journal of Private and Commercial Law), Reputable International Journals (SOUJOURN, Sur Journal of Human Rights, Health and Justice), or Reputable International Proceedings (EAI EUDL, Scitepress, SSRN Elsevier, Atlantis Press)
H. Technical Committee
Chairperson of ICILS 2020 : Rahayu Fery Anitasari, S.H., M.Kn
Secretary Proceedings :
1. Ayup Suran Ningsih S.H., M.H., LL.M
2. Ridwan Arifin, S.H., LL.M.
3.Eko Mukminto, S.H., M.H.